mandag den 3. august 2015

The Anna Dress

It all started with a party. A virtual instagram party that is. 3 talented seamstresses decided to throw a party to celebrate the popular 'Anna' dress pattern designed by By Hand London.

Anna is not a newly released pattern. She's been all over the www for the last couple of years. A simple yet super flattering dress with kimono sleeves and double bust darts. You can choose to do a midi length or as I have done here a maxi version.

The 'International Anna Party' was the push I needed to make this dress. I've had the pattern in my stash for two years now!

The dress itself is not difficult to make - but when you choose a dreamy but shifty silk velvet for your dress you need all the patience in the world! This make included a lot of pins and swearing!!

However, I love the outcome. It's got some serious diva vibe, right? Now I just need a red carpet invitation. And some cocktails. Lots and lots of cocktails.

Dress: Anna//By Hand London
Fabric: Silk velvet (silkevelour) from Stofdepotet
 





4 kommentarer: