torsdag den 27. oktober 2016

Daughter, can I raid your closet?!

Click click click. That's the sound of me online ordering more (the very last few metres) of the fabric I used for Wilma's new pants - 'cause this mama got pant envy! If my pants turn out as well as I hope I might make another pair in this warm and cosy looking fabric.

The tee, well, I've already made one for myself using the same soft faux suede from The Sweet Mercerie. My version has short dolman sleeves - but I'm dreaming of a long sleeve high neck top in this fabric as well. Click Click.

The blazer. I was able to squeeze this one out of 1 metre of the now sold out two-tone woolen (poly) fabric. From the very last scraps I was able to cut two pockets that I might patch to the jacket.

The drop crotch pants are selfdrafted.

The tee is based on this great pattern from Jalie which includes sizes for both children and women!

The blazer is based on a vintage Vogue pattern.

Tap tap tap. That's the sound of me on my way to raid my daughter's closet.












6 kommentarer:

  1. I'm in love with this tshirt, I would love to make one for myself! I totally understand your envy :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I am quiet jealous of the entire outfit. I just made self drafted drop crotch pants and the blazer may be next

    SvarSlet
  3. Your Wilma is always so stylishly dressed! I wish I could adopt her whole closet :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I think it is so much fun to see how your families style has evolved over the years! The funniest thing is that I really like all of it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Your girl must be the coolest kid on the block! I love that outfit!

    SvarSlet