torsdag den 12. januar 2017

Tween sized 'Alexandria Trousers' and more velvet...

Tween sized Alexandrias - how about that, huh?!

Well, she still needs about 24 cm before she reaches the height the Named Clothing patterns are designed for, but hey, my 150 cm tall soon to be 10 year old rocks these pants anyway, right?! They're full length and not the designed ankle length cropped on miss W - and I did have to take the smallest size 32 in a bit, but that's it.

The fabric is french terry in a beautiful vintage rose color from The Sweet Mercerie

The top is a little self drafted thing with a side seam split in a gorgeous rose colored liquid velvet.

Yes, more velvet and more to come - and yes, she's also wearing a matching velvet scrunchie.

 


 



5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a stunning outfit. the shoes too! The color is just gorgeous on her.

    SvarSlet
  2. really love her outfit, even the shoes are amazing

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful, and such great colours.

    SvarSlet
  4. I want a pair of pants like these! SO cool!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, I like those pants! I think I'll have to make another comfy pair for myself soon.

    SvarSlet