SIM was introduced last year by Mari of Seamster Patterns. This year 21 different independent designers will be sharing interviews and tutorials - and there's also a sewalong contest with fantastic prizes to be won.
This year there has been two SIM Bundle sales. The first bundle sale was in August and below I'll present Bundle 2 which will be on sale until September 10.
Today I'm joining the pattern tour by making the Nettie (dress) from Bundle 2.
The Nettie Dress is a simple and very easy to sew close fitting dress with different sleeve, neckline and back options.
I made this black and white version for my daughter Luna, who will be celebrating her 17th Birthday in exactly a week - yay more celebration. This dress is right up her alley and I expect that she'll be begging for more.
The fabric is from Stofdepotet
And we're back....with the back
The three price tiered Bundle 2 includes the following patterns
- Pinot Pants by Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick
- Fit and Flare Skirt by Maison Fleur
- Bess Top by Imagine Gnats
- VNA Top by Fehr Trade
- Nettie Bodysuit and Dress by Closet Case Files
- Walkley Vest & Dress by MIY Collection
- Jasper Hoodie by Paprika Patterns
- Nautilus Swimsuit by Seamstress Erin
- the new Kinga Skirt by Kate & Rose
- the new April 1962 Coat by SomaPatterns
20% of the proceeds will go to the charity Women for Women
This bunch of bloggers will all be participating in the SIM2 blog tour. Be sure to stop by.