søndag den 26. oktober 2014

KCW Fall 2014 - Day 7

So, it's the last day of the fall 2014 edition of Kid's Clothes Week. 

As I stated earlier in the week, pants were on the top of my to do list. I've managed to sew 3 sweatpants this week. 2 for Wilma (one of them meant for Albert) and 1 for Bertram. 

Leopard printed sweatpants for W and speckled sweatpants for B. Both based on my go to pattern by Burda. 

I also made a oversize batwing sweatshirt - another gift for my niece here modelled by Wilma. This pattern is from a Danish sewing magazine.

I made the sweatshirt for Bertram earlier this year. And yes, she managed to spill water on the shirt during the two minutes she wore it and no, nobody peed on the ground!

Så blev det søndag og sidste dag i Kid's Clothes Week. Wilma og Bertram har fået nye sweatpants begge syet efter et Burda mønster. Mit ynglings sweatpants mønster.

Det blev også til en oversize sweatshirt - mønster fra 'Alt om Håndarbejdes Symagasin'. Bertrams sweatshirt syede jeg tidligere på året efter et Onion mønster (mener jeg). Og ja, hun har spildt vand på trøjen og nej, ingen har tisset på fliserne















20 kommentarer:

  1. Adopt me, please :) I want to wear all the fab clothes you've made for your kids!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. :-). I really want a sweatshirt like Wilma's as well

      Slet
  2. Like like like, again! Especially Bertram's sweater, that looks awesome. (and loving the shoulder pads too ;-))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm a sucker for those shoulder pads. Already making the next shoulder padded sweater :-)

      Slet
  3. I'm totally in love with your boy's sweater, it screams FASHION! Love love love! Big fan of leopard too... :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. So productive. I have to introduce the sweatpant for my son!
    The first picture of your son, waw!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Saskia. My boys love their sweatpants. Frankly so do my daugthers.

      Slet
  5. Whaw, do they look smart or what? Couldn't put it better than Annick, very fashionable!

    SvarSlet
  6. Virkelig flot den oversize, den falder jo helt fantastisk, men elsker jo også bare generelt alt hvad du får tryllet frem...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg er også ret pjattet med den oversize - og tænker lidt at den største str på mønsterarket sagtens kan passe en voksen. Jo tak!

      Slet
  7. So cool both of these outfits!

    SvarSlet
  8. Fabulous outfits! They look super comfy and stylish.

    SvarSlet
  9. oh both of these are so cool! your kids are beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so sweet, Kristin. Thank you so much :-)

      Slet
  10. Love love looove your style ! Everything you make is so cool !

    SvarSlet