mandag den 13. oktober 2014

Simplicity 1366 Cocoon Dress

So, I played a little with my new favorite top/tee/blouse pattern - the Simplicity 1366 - and turned it into a dress. A cocoon shaped dress. Of course. I know I'm obsessed but I just love this loose fit shape. I'm quite aware that it's not the most flattering shape - but it's just so comfy. And pretty stylish when sewn in some gorgeous fabric like this sand washed woven viscose (rayon) I think. 

The pattern was easy to alter. Basically I just lengthened and tapered it. I did some minor changes around the bust area - not really noticeable and probably not necessary. 

I should warn you - there will be many, many more of these dresses on the blog!

Jeg har leget lidt med mit nye yndlingsmønster Simplicity 1366. Nu som kjole. Cocoonkjole selvfølgelig, fristes man til at sige. Jeg ved det godt. Bloggen spammes med disse kjoler. Men, jeg er sgu så glad for dem. Jeg er bestemt klar over, at snittet nok ikke er det mest flatterende og feminine, men jeg synes nu stadig der er noget stylish og elegant over sådan en sandvasket viscose kjole her.

Det stof altså. Det er sindssygt lækkert. Jeg skal helt klart ha' købt mere af det. Bukser, buksedragt, flere kjoler?! Jeg bli'r kendt som den sandvaskede dame...men I'm still Trine from the Blog! (Okay, den var slem)






4 kommentarer:

  1. I love it! Beautiful fabric!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the shape! I'm about to make up the top version of this pattern.

    SvarSlet
  3. Not the most flattering shape? I adore that shape, I think it can look very 'now' in the right fabric type. You nailed it!

    SvarSlet