fredag den 1. juli 2016

Feelin' An-spired

Today is all about An!

A little while back Suz contacted me and these talented bloggers below to see if we would be interested in joining her for a little sewing fun. Anspired sewing fun. An of StraightGrain is such an inspiration to this bunch of sewing geeks and a lot of you out there, I know for sure.

I got to meet An irl a couple of months ago in London, and she is just as sweet as I had imagined. With impeccable taste in fabric and design. (You should see her in a Liberty store....all heart eyed).

An is all about lovely bright colors, preferably mustard, mint and pink, stunning landscape prints, perfect details, a little Liberty and amazing dresses and jackets. An has been offering great pdf patterns for some years now, and has recently released her very first paper pattern - the beautiful Moiano - way to go, girl!!

Here's my Anspired outfit for Wilma. A pink/mustard drop shoulder color block dress and a matching jacket with a 'hidden pocket' detail. The dress is a vintage McCalls pattern hack and the jacket is based on a vintage Vogue pattern. I drafted the pocket detail myself.

All the fabric is from The Sweet Mercerie. The jacquard I used for the jacket is sold out but the gorgeous crepe is still available, I believe.















 



Thank you so much for inviting me and organizing this little tribute, Suz.


13 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning outfit! I want one for me! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the colors and the combo with the jacket! Very inspiring!

    SvarSlet
  3. You did an amazing job, perfect match of Trine and An! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, this is like the perfect color-combo for An and still some really groovyness to it, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  5. oh I want this dress for me! So amazing!

    SvarSlet
  6. I am completely in love with the dress! Those colors are perfect on Wilma!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is absolute perfection! The color combo is inspired. And little Wilma is looking so grown up in these photos, isn't she?

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow stunning Trine! Both garments are stunning. Love the colours! Thanks so much for joining in x

    SvarSlet
  9. That whole outfit is stunning, fabulous, gorgeous!!! I love the color combination. Sighhhhh I'm swooning.

    SvarSlet
  10. Dear Trine, I just had to come over here and thank you again for what you did! The outfit is simply amazing... Such beautiful colors (how did you know I like mustard and pink?? :-p) and the blazer is just brilliant! It's such a privilage to be able to call you my friend. Thank you so much for the #anspired surprise, and looking forward to spending time with you again next Spring :-) xxx

    SvarSlet
  11. Stunning. Simply stunning. I forgot the Dutch for Smukkiest. it is definitely Smukkiest smuk ;)

    SvarSlet